Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Ordering Food in a Restaurant

Waiter: Hello, Can I help you?
Kim: Yes, I'd like to have some lunch.
Waiter: Would you like a starter?
Kim: Yes, I'd like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
Waiter: And what would you like for a main course?
Kim: I'd like a grilled cheese sandwich.
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
Kim: Yes, I'd like a glass of Coke, please.
Waiter... After Kim has her lunch.: Can I bring you anything else?
Kim: No thank you. Just the bill.
Waiter: Certainly.
Kim:I don't have my glasses. How much is the lunch?
Waiter: That's $6.75.
Kim: Here you are. Thank you very much.
Waiter: You're welcome. Have a good day.
Kim: Thank you, the same to you.
(http://esl.about.com/library/lessons/blordering.htm)


A. Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
B. Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please?
A. Certainly, here you are.
B. Thank you. What's today's special?
A. Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
B. That sounds good. I'll have that.
A. Would you like something to drink?
B. Yes, I'd like a coke.
A. Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
B. Thank you.
A. Can I get you anything else?
B. No thanks. I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
A. That'll be $6.75.
B. Here you are. Keep the change!
A. Thank you! Have a good day!
B. Bye.

Key Vocabulary
Can I see a menu?
Here you are
Enjoy your meal!
Would you like ...
Can I get you anything else?
I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
That'll be $6.75.
Have a good day!
(http://esl.about.com/library/speaking/bldialogues_restaurant.htm)


Ad 7
What you should do to be on a healthy diet:
Eat regularly!
Eat  3 – 5 times daily!
Don´t eat much food at a time!
Sit down while eating!
Eat slowly!
Don´t eat heavy meals in the evening!
Eat organic food!
Eat lots of fruit and vegetables!
Drink milk and eat dairy products!
Prefer eating fish and chicken meat to beef and pork!
Don´t eat much sweet and fat food!
Don´t eat junk food!
Don´t drink too many sweet soft drinks!
Drink enough fresh water!
Don´t drink much strong coffee or tea!
Don´t drink much alcohol!
Don´t smoke!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat