Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

9. My Family

My family consists of four people. There's my father whose name is Jan, my mother whose name is Iveta, my brother, Pavel and of course, me. I have quite a large extended family as well but only the four of us live together in our apartment in a block of flats. My father is fifty years old. He works as an plumber. He is small, has got short brown and grey hair and brown eyes. My father likes gardening very much as well as listening to music. His special hobbies are playing tennis and tramping.

Now I'll describe my mother and my brother. My mother is forty-two  and she works as a tobacconist. She is small and slim, has short brown hair and blue eyes. She likes sports too, so whenever my parents are able to they go some place which is interesting for nature watching. My brother is eighttenn. He is strong and has short brown hair and brown eyes. He is a secondary school student as well as me. He is interested in computers and sports like football and tennis. He also spends a lot of time with his friends and his girlfriend.
I have only one grandmother left still living. She is in pretty good health even at the age of seventy-eight so she still lives in her own flat. I enjoy spending time with her when I can.

My parents have assigned me certain duties around the house. I don't mind helping out because everyone in the family should contribute in some way.  I help with the washing up, the vacuuming and the shopping. Of course I also have to help keep my room tidy. He also has to clean his own room. Even though my brother and I sometimes fight about who has to do what job, we are still very close. I am also very close to my parents and I can rely on them and they always try to help me. My parents work together to keep our home well maintained and it seems they always have a new project in minds or another one that they are working on. They respect each other's opinions and even if they disagree, they can always come to a compromise. I hope that in the future I will have a family like ours.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat