Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

8. MY FUTURE CAREER

(možné věty a fráze ke konverzaci)


- -          as a small child, I dreamt of being a teacher in a nursery school; a little later, I wanted to be a doctor, but when I was older, I realized I don't like blood of other people

- -          I began to think of what I would really like to do when I was about 17 years old.

- -          I like working with people, I like travelling and work with computers, so I´d like to work for an IT company

- -          for me it's not easy to decide what to do, but I know I would like to have an interesting job and a high salary

- -          for me, a good job should be well-paid and interesting, too. I would like to have pleasant co-workers. I would like such a job in which I would use my abilities and experience and which would enable me to travel.

- -          It hasn't been possible for me to have an after-school job because I have too much homework.

- -          Qualities that I think a boss appreciates in workers include hard work and punctuality. Bad employee for me is someone who is lazy.


appreciate - ocenit
punctuality - přesnost

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat